At the end of the day, my goal is to make the homeowner excited about having a few less things to worry about, surprised that it cost less, and happy that it took less time to take care of then they had expected.
$68/hour during the workweek | Available for $85 per hour during odd hours and emergencies
Retired Seniors 10% off
For smaller jobs, a fair custom price will be given.
Serving Loveland, Fort Collins, Windsor and surrounding areas in Northern Colorado
Fall yard and garden cleanup
Call or text 970-690-6676 for details!
Handyman services inside
- Assisted living: grab bars, wheelchair ramps, etc.; install, repair, or replace
- Door: installation, repair, or replacement
- Drywall: installation, patching, texturizing, and repair
- Electric*: Lights, switches, lamps, fans, and garbage disposals: repair, install, or replace
- Electronics: TV, digital converter, VCR, DVD, computer, and stereo installation/set-up
- Flood and fire: water removal and damage repair
- Floor installation: wood, laminate, and any kind of tile
- Hardware: Cabinet fixtures, door and window handles and locks installation
- Home or office equipment: assembly, delivery
- Honey-Do lists
- Insulation: and re-insulation of attics and garages
- Office and rental property: maintenance, clean-up, and refurbishing
- Painting: Walls, furniture, trim, etc.
- Plumbing*: Pipes, faucet, sink, tub and toilet repair, installation, and updating
- Trash: cleanup and haul away
- Trim moldings and baseboards: install, refurbish, re-stain, or replace
- Wall treatment: tile, wallpaper, wainscoting, and chair-rail; install, remove, stain/paint
- Window and window well: cleaning, repair, installation, or replacement
- Wood furniture and cabinetry: assembly, repair, refinishing, or restoration
Handyman services outside
- Concrete: repairing or sealing
- Decks: assembly, cleaning, staining, weatherproofing, rebuilding, or repair
- Fence: panels, posts, gates, and framing installation and repair
- Landscape: consultation, installation, and up-keep
- Lawn and Garden: preparation, planning, care, and cultivation
- Painting: touch-ups and repairs
- Power washing: siding, wood slat, brick, patios, sidewalks, and driveways
- Siding, shingle, stucco, slat: repair, restoration, replacement
- Sprinkler: repair, spring shut-on, and fall turn-down
- Winterizing: sealing doors, windows, and other heat gaps
- Snow removal: ask us about our “prepaid” snow removal packages!
- Yard waste: clean-up, composting, or removal
- Security system upgrade and installation
Roof, ladder, and crawl space services
- Fascia: repair and installation
- Gutter guards or flashing: installation, repair, patching
- Gutters and down spouts: cleaning, installation and repair
- Hot water heater: installation, removal, or repair
- Plumbing: adding or replacing pipes, valves, and pressure regulators
- Roof shingles: repair and replace
- Sealing: chimney, skylights, ventilation caps, etc.
- Tree trimming: ornamentals, fruit, and wire encroaching trees
- Wood shingles or slats: repair and installation
|HANDYMAN SERVICES INSIDE AND OUT DURING REGULAR HOURS||$68.00 per man hour|
|ODD HOURS AND EMERGENCIES||$85.00 per man hour|
|TRASH and YARD WASTE HAUL-AWAY||$30.00 per cubic yard|
|RETIRED SENIOR DISCOUNT||10% off on all labor|
Minimum time charged – 2.0 hours (some exceptions may apply)
Payment for services, supplies, and/or rentals is due at the end of the week or the end of the job depending on the size and scope of the project(s).
Supplies over $100 will be billed same day.
*We are not plumbing or electrical contractors, but we can refer you to companies we trust.